Nor-Lake is pleased to announce you now have the ability to submit claims electronically using Global Warranty. This will reduce the time it takes to process your warranty claims. All warranty claims must be submitted through Global Warranty - your paper claim will not be processed without prior approval. The steps listed below will help you get started. How do you submit a claim to us?
Nor-Lake warranty claims are processed using an internet based software database called Global Warranty accessible at http://globalwarranty.davisware.com/globalwarranty/ . Global Warranty requires a username and password. If you don’t have one, please contact the Nor-Lake Service and Warranty Department by phone 800-388-5253 ext-1 or via email at email@example.com. Items required when submitting a claim:
1. Name and complete address of the person or institution seeking reimbursement.
2. Name and complete address of the customer serviced.
3. Nor-Lake model and serial number of the equipment serviced. Most serial numbers are 8 digits, all
numeric – starting with the year and followed by the month the equipment was manufactured.
• If the service provided was on a walk-in, the model and serial number is located on the header above the door.
• If the service provided was on refrigeration, the model and serial number is located on a
large 4” x 6” tag located on the base plate of the condensing unit.
• If the service provided was on a cabinet/reach-in unit, the model and serial number is on the
inside left hand wall or on the exterior back wall.
*** Please Note: It is possible the Nor-Lake serial tag will be in another location other than what is listed
above. Regardless, there will be a Nor-Lake serial tag on each piece of equipment. ***
4. Complete and accurate description of the service rendered to correct the problem.
5. List parts, labor, truck as well as any other miscellaneous charges separately.
6. For locally-purchased repair parts, you must provide the receipt indicating the price paid. If a receipt is not provided, reimbursement will be based on Nor-Lake’s wholesale cost.
7. For Copeland, Tecumseh, Bohn and Witt part failures within one year of service, please exchange
the failed part at the wholesaler free of charge, as no credit will be issued from Nor-Lake.
8. If a work authorization was issued from Nor-Lake, please reference that number on your invoice
*** The use of a Nor-Lake contact name for authorization is not permitted*** Items required for reimbursement of a compressor within the first year of the compressor’s
Please submit the basic information requested above for submitting a claim, in addition to the following:
1. A copy of the wholesale receipt indicating the compressor was exchanged at the wholesaler, as
it was warranted through the compressor’s manufacturer, which is typically Copeland.
* Credit will not be issued from Nor-Lake for the wholesale cost of a compressor covered under the compressor manufacturer’s warranty.
2. The model and serial number of the original compressor (copied from the serial tag) or a clear picture of the original compressor serial tag.
* Do not remove the compressor serial tag, as the wholesaler will require it to be on the compressor
when it is exchanged. Items required for reimbursement of a compressor not covered under the first year of operation: Please submit the basic information requested above for submitting a claim, in addition to the following:
1. A copy of the wholesale receipt indicating the cost of the compressor, along with a copy of the
core credit receipt (if applicable).
2. The original compressor serial tag, unless it is from a semi-hermetic compressor as the serial tag must be in place for the core credit to be issued from the wholesaler.
**Please Note: if you are unable to remove the serial tag from the compressor, please provide a copy or
picture of the serial tag. If the model and serial number is not completely legible, please print the information on your receipt or invoice. **
Nor-Lake may require that you produce wholesale receipts, compressor serials tags, photos, etc. Upload the receipts and/or pictures in the File Room tab on the claim.
Please be aware that if you are called out on a job by Nor-Lake, our representative or dealer or an end user to service Nor-Lake products that are not under warranty or does not fall within our warranty
guidelines, or without prior approval, the claim will be rejected. Please make sure the customer is
aware of this. Please obtain prior approval and a “Work Authorization Number” from any Nor-
Lake service technician for service that is questionable. FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE
CONSIDERED FOR PAYMENT, THE CLAIM MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE MODEL
AND SERIAL NUMBER OF THE EQUIPMENT BEING SERVICED.
Note: All claims must be submitted within 30 days of the repair according to our stated Warranty
Click on link below to download.
© Copyright 2015 Nor-Lake, Inc.® All Rights Reserved. A Standex International Corporation Company.